What You Should Know About the Upcoming 2022 Honda Civic Hatchback
The Honda Civic has been Canada’s best-selling car for the past decade, and Canadian’s have loved the modern style and practicality of the hatchback version of this legacy sedan. The Civic hatchback has offered Canadians better versatility and utility when it comes to storage space and compact functionality, while retaining the same sporty profile that drivers love about the Civic lineup. Find your upcoming 2022 Civic Hatchback here at Honda West when it’s released later this fall, and check up on the things you need to know about this great Civic model.
The new tailgate design of the 2022 Civic features a wider lower opening for easy loading of everyday cargo. A large rear window lets in plenty of light to help the cabin feel bright and airy. You’ll be able to handle all your cargo with ease in the brand new Civic Hatchback, with the option to put down the rear seats as well for even more storage flexibility.
Several Available Features
The 2022 Civic offers several available features for drivers to have a truly tailored driving experience. Here are just some of the great features that are available in the 2022 Civic Hatchback:
- 180-hp Turbocharged Engine
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- 3-Mode Drive System with Sport Mode
- Paddle Shifters
- Bose Premium Sound System
- Wireless Apple CarPlay®* Integration for iPhone®
- Wireless Android Auto™ Integration for Android™ Phones
- 9-Inch Color Touch-Screen
- Blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Monitor
Safety is of the highest standard in the 2022 Civic Hatchback, to protect both you and others around you. For the 2022 model year, Honda has made it so that several safety systems available on previous models are now standard. These include:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System: automatically applies brakes when forward collision is imminent.
- Road Departure Mitigation System: corrects steering to help keep you in both lanes and on the roadway.
- Lane Keeping Assist System: keeps you centered in your lane, and helps you cruise on the highways, even in traffic.