Wheel & Tire Alignment Service
When it comes to alignment, guess-work is simply not an option. Issues with your vehicles alignment show symptoms very gradually at first, usually seeming like a small inconvenience. But if left to it’s own devices your vehicles alignment will cause more and more problems more and more quickly.
If you are noticing that your vehicles tires are wearing unevenly, your vehicle is pulling to one direction without any steering input, or you feel excessive vibration in your pedals or steering wheel this might mean it is time for service.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about Alignment:
- If your steering wheel vibrates while driving
- If your car naturally wants to drift to one side
- If your steering wheel feels like it isn’t centered when you are driving straight
- Your tires may wear out more quickly than normal
- Your car will exhibit poor handling
- It will make the ride uncomfortable
- You will have less control while driving