Honda West and Our Response to COVID-19Mar 12th, 2020
Honda West remains open, with reduced capacity and increased health and safety precautions during the COVID-19 disruption.
Honda West is taking the Alberta Health ‘stop the spread’ and ‘social distancing’ guidelines to heart, and deploying them throughout the dealership. Our primary concern is the health and safety of our customers and employees. Thank you for your understanding and adherence to these precautions and thank you for continuing to support Honda West and our employees during this difficult time.
Here are some special things you need to know about Honda West right now.
Parts and Service:
- Our Service and Parts teams are available from Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm.
- We have implemented social distancing measures in our service department so customers and our Service Team do not have to interact within ten feet of each other. Call our Service department for more details.
- We thoroughly disinfect key touchpoints in your vehicle during your visit including your keys.
- We have employed steering wheel covers to further prevent any spread with our during your service visit.
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitization process throughout the dealership and service areas.
- We are offering free shipping/delivery of most Honda parts within the city of Calgary.
If you would like or need to book a service appointment call us at 403-249-9394 or book online. Currently we are not operating a shuttle service but, we have options available for transportation to and from the dealership. Please ask us for details.
- Our sales department is open Monday to Saturday from 9am– 6pm.
- We know for most, buying a vehicle right now is not a priority. But if you need one, we can accommodate you. Our Buy Online sales option is available. This enables the customer to have minimal in person interaction as nearly the entire process of pricing, payments, trade value and credit approval can be done online. We can even deliver a test drive car to your home!
- For customers who want to come to the dealership, our staff thoroughly disinfect our site throughout the day with special care given to the common “touch points”.
- Our vehicles are thoroughly sanitized daily, as well before and after any customer interaction with any vehicle.
- We have employed steering wheel covers to further prevent any spread with our regular inventory, service loaners, test drive vehicles and, most importantly, your vehicle when we service or appraise it.
Honda Canada Finance Customers
Honda Canada Finance has announced a variety of measures to support customers during these circumstances. There are options regarding payment relief that are decided on a case-by-case basis by Honda Canada Finance. Customers may request payment relief by contacting Honda Canada:
Toll Free: 1-800-387-5399
Stay safe everyone!