Honda West has an immediate opening for a Vehicle Acquisition Coordinator (Car Buyer). We are looking for bright, energetic individuals with great customer service skills and experience in a retail customer service environment. At the Direction of the Used Car Manager, the Acquisition Administrator will work to acquire vehicles from existing customers, general public, and wholesale auction for retail or wholesale disposition.
You will be responsible for contacting customers, setting appointments to appraise their vehicle, and completing a formal appraisal.
Honda West Offers:
1) Comprehensive Training:Engage in a 30 day training program where you will become a Vehicle Acquisition Specialist learning how to answer any and all questions about the buying/selling process. You will also learn an easy, non-confrontational presentation approach to help guide customers through the acquisition process. Combining classroom, practical hands on training, and online courses, you will build upon each facet of the position so that you become a skilled Specialist. Both customers and our staff love our non-confrontational, market value approach.
2) Guaranteed Salary plus Performance Bonus:You will be paid a salary of $2600 per month during your training program and after you have successfully graduated to the role of Acquisition Specialist, you will also be eligible for additional performance bonuses.
3) Comprehensive benefits program:Includes extended medical coverage, dental coverage, prescription drug coverage, vision care and a company sponsored RRSP program.
4) A Great Place to Work:Honda West was named as one of Canada’s top 10 dealerships to work for. Our customers love us too – Honda West was named Dealerrater’s number one Honda dealership in Canada for customer satisfaction.
5) Opportunities for Advancement:This is an entry level position that gives you the experience needed to progress into many other areas of the automotive industry. We love to promote from within and make careers happen. Actually, we have promoted our current team member, that’s why have this position available!
1) Outgoing, with retail sales, sales management, and/or customer service experience.
2) Great customer service skills
3) A strong team player that works well in a team environment.
4) Motivated to work at an award winning business with the delivery of exception customer service as your primary focus.
4) Computer literate.
5) A quick learner, open minded, and willing to follow a successful process.
6) Post-secondary education is preferred but not required.
Contact us and let us show you how a career at Honda West may be the right move for you.