Honda’s 2021 Vehicle Lineup Receives 5 Consumer Guide Best Buy Awards
Honda vehicles have been firmly in the spotlight this past year, winning numerous awards across its impressive 2021 lineup of vehicles. The latest of these accolades was the Consumer Guide Best Buy awards, which were awarded to 5 Honda vehicles across 4 vehicle categories. The Best Buy award is given to vehicles that offer incredible value through the pricing, reliability and exclusive safety and technology features.
- The best selling car in Canada for 21 years in a row continues its winning ways by being named Consumer Guide’s Best Buy award winner for compact cars. The 2021 Honda Civic was highlighted for its incredible value packed into every trim level, from entry level to the fully loaded touring edition. The Civic’s great fuel efficiency helps you go further in between fill ups, and the incredibly versatile hatchback was a standout favourite for its increased storage and convenience.
- The 2021 hybrid Honda Insight was a co-recipient of the compact car Best Buy Award. The insight was rated highly in part due its attractive styling for a hybrid/electric vehicle. While many hybrids go for a funky and outlandish look, the Insight has a very similar look to the stylish, tried and true Honda Accord. The insight manages to be competitive in fuel efficiency while offering a much more refined experience over direct competitors in the Toyota Prius and Hyundai Ioniq. In particular, the acceleration and handling of the Insight was incredible for a non-Tesla hybrid vehicle and the quality of the interior far surpassed other electric vehicles.
- The Best Buy awardee for the mid size car category was the 2021 Honda Accord. The Accord is best known for its comfortable seating experience, agile turbo charged engine, and incredible fuel economy across all engine options. The touring trim level is a favourite of reviewers, the luxurious interior combined with a long list of safety and convenience features make it the ultimate sedan experience while still being priced competitively.
- The Honda CR-V has been a fan favourite since its release in 1997 and the 2021 model is no different. Consumer Guide noted the new hybrid option, incredible storage capacity and a polished driving experience as reasons for awarding the Best Buy award.
- Last but certainly not least is the 2021 Honda Ridgeline. The ridgeline is perfect for those who love the feel of driving a more sturdy and high up vehicle, without shelling out the exorbitant prices that full sized pickups will cost you. The ridgeline drives easily in tight day to day traffic while still offering the versatility of hauling or towing. While the ridgeline doesn’t fill the niche of extreme off roading trucks or heavy duty hauling, its design offers a functional and adaptable driving for everyone else.
Are you interested in learning more about Honda’s award winning 2021 lineup of vehicles? Check out our blog for up to date information on all Honda news, including the recent 2022 Honda Civic reveal. Or contact our sales department to arrange a test drive and viewing today!